I don’t usually make new year resolutions, but I made one this year and broke it already: to post more regularly on Instagram. It doesn't even have to be every single day, just two or three times a week; and here we are on the 5th day of the year, and I still haven’t done it. So I’ll make it a goal instead ...
5 Goals for 2020:
1. Finish the children’s book I have been illustrating for an author friend; I am currently working on brightening my palettes.
2. Get back to the 100 Days Project. This may or may not happen, as to be honest I had got to where I wanted to be by Day 50. I got as far as cat no.53 before breaking off to do seasonal work at the end of October. My 100 Days Project may turn into my 50 Days Project.
3. Make a zine - I have always wanted to make a zine!
4. Create a more organised work environment and find a way to keep distractions at bay. Some days all I have to do is open the door to take in a delivery, and the rest of the world jumps in at the same time!
5. Find a way to post more regularly and consistently on Instagram: better lighting to photograph notebook work, for example.
Thanks for visiting, see you next week!